Saturday, August 6, 2011

Unveiling MRS.


It has been quite sometime since we posted on our blog...but for very good reason! We have been running all over the city trying to find the perfect finishings for MRS. We have already had quite a few beautiful brides-to-be trying on gowns and accessorizing.

 We are welcoming Elizabeth Fillmore to the great North by hosting Elizabeth Fillmore Spring 2012 Trunk Show August 25th-27th- so make your appointment today- as they are quickly filling up.

 Here is a little sneak peak into 164 Davenport Rd. We hope to see you soon xo

ps. we will be sure to update you on all the exciting Grand Opening Party details...who doesn't like a good party?






1 comment:

  1. I am falling over with excitement over finding you!!! I am planning a wedding in Northern Canada next summer and I had all but given up hope that I'd ever have the chance to get my hands on a Delphine Manivet dress!!! I will definitley be booking an appointment when I am in the Toronto area this fall! -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete